llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Monday, January 30, 2006

I keep forgetting that no one is going to slay dragons for me. Afterall, I have always been but only the jester.

For far too long I have been telling the tale, that I had begun to believe that it was my tale... that it would be my tale. But alas, we all have to step away from the looking glass at some point, leave the island and put down the cup. The looking glass afterall only portrays an exaggeration of what is. How beautiful that exaggeration was! How beautiful that exaggeration would have been... But it is not real.

May the story now begin its true unfolding. Never again with frills and faerytales; never again with wisps and rhymes; never again but only as it is meant to be.

It was good while it lasted and it lived as it was supposed to. I always knew but now I know why. And I thank you. I pray never again to sip from that rainbow fizz. But I will always keep this final gargle.

Thank you for the ride, I know you never were.


My Dear Ribbons, you were always right. *smile*


black llucii at 5:57:00 am

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +