llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Friday, October 15, 2004

"This is no fantasy, No careless product of the imagination..."

~Jor-El
(opening line of the movie Superman)


Farewell, Goodbye & Adieu! You entertained me when I was a mere tot: "If you've got me, who's got you?" You taught me my first lesson about the stupidity inherent in all humans, exemplified by kids sailing out windows in an attempt to walk... to fly in your path. You tickled me with your shirt-ripping antics, reminding me of my then-hero Hulk Hogan, and you were the first to enlighten me to the fact that sci-fi music scares the Be-Jesus outta me. It was you who inspired stupid kids all over to wear skin-crawling, sore eye-inducing superhero outfits; a trend that will never be forgotten, no matter how hard we try to. You were the one who sparked my fascination with magical crystals and laid the groundwork for Supergirl, another wonderful piece of childhood memory. But most of all, it was you who... em... hmmm... *ponder*... well, I'm not sure what else you did for me. *shrug* But your human form was pretty swell to promote stem cell research. I will never forget you, Superman!


In Loving Memory of Superman

Was Christopher Reeve 1952-2004



black llucii at 8:40:00 pm

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +