llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The day I met you, you slept in my lap. Breathing with a softness that only one as tender and precious as you could.

The day you ran away with another male, I knew I had fallen in love with you. I cried so hard when you finally came running back to me. Some said I was foolish for giving in so easily, but after nearly losing you, I could only hold you and cry.

Some day we will meet again, and then we will revel in love as we did before.

Memories etched in the lines of my palms, I will never forget you.



In Loving memory of Snowy

Died & Cremated: 9th September 2004


black llucii at 11:45:00 am

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +