llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Before I grow old, I want to accomplish an instrument and perform with a band. Just once.

Before I grow old, I want to master at least another dance (bharatanatyam, odissi or any latin) and perform with a troupe, with a solo or a pos de deux to boot.

Before I grow old, I want to have an article (be it for professional or lifestyle purposes) or a literary piece published with a well-respected publisher or magazine/journal.

Before I grow old, I want to create an art piece whose dimensions are larger than I am.

Before I grow old, I want to be able to play at least one jazz piece on the piano.

Before I grow old, I want to acquire the Electric Ladyland Nude Cover poster, or better yet, the LP.

Before I grow old, I want to own the hanging dragon.

Before I grow old, I want to create my own tea set that will not crack on heating.

Before I grow old, I want to learn the art of glass-blowing. I want to blow a rainbow fish bowl.

Before I grow old, I want to see my tummy muscles once more.

Before I grow old, I want to stop fantasizing about piercings or tattoos. You can never make up your mind anyway.

Before I grow old, I want to recreate the image I have seen for too long in my head. Lest I finally forget.

Before I grow old, I want to say that I'm satisfied.


Before I grow old... c'mon, at least 12 of them, please.

What's your BigO?



People talkin' but they just don't know
What's in my heart and why I love you so
I love you, baby, like a miner loves gold
C'mon, Sugar, let the good times roll!

So many people live in make believe
They keep alot going up their sleeves.
But my love, baby, is no kind that folds.
Come on, Baby, let the good times roll!...


~Written by Earl King
Jimi Hendrix
Come on, Pt.1
Electric Ladyland


black llucii at 3:58:00 pm

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +