llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Sunday, July 25, 2004



Blossom went away today. He has to go back to settle some stuff. But he'll be back soon. I'll be back soon. And we'll be together again.

Blossom is a drop of sun: blossoming in spring, playing in summer, dancing in autumn and making love in winter.


I will not cry because I will see you again.
I will not smile because I cannot see you yet.


I showed him my box and he did not refrain. I left my gramaphone playing for hours but he did not mind. He likes what he sees and loves what I've got. He's mine. I'm his.


Ever my knight in shining Orc leather. Thank you for the warm winter nights.


black llucii at 3:46:00 am

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +