llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The wind smashed my camera as I was about to take a beautiful picture with Blossom at the pier with Arthur's Seat in the background, against the dark grey skies...

And so my life blood drains away...

unheeded...

neglected...

unforgivingly forsaken.

BUT!! Fretting I'm not,...yet. I am waiting in eager anticipation for lovely money to accumulate in me wallet, pockets and bank for either the Minolta Dimage z10, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ10, or Olympus Camedia C750 (2 up from my present model). Everyone, please pray that I'll be receiving plenty during the Chinese New Year! I will reward you with many, many pics... fair deal?

Hence, I am now channeling my 'creative' energy towards my uke and Emma (yes, I still have yet to name my uke.). My jewellery are done, my toys are done, and the tarot bag for my sister is almost done. Hang on to your panties, Zchare, the bag's on its way...

Mary's graduation is on the morrow and I know she'll be looking mighty fine! Wish I could be there to watch her strut her stuff down the stage and watch her blush as I scream out fanfares for Bo Peep! She'll be a picture of ultra femininity, brains and bodaaayyyy!! And she'll be strong, hold her head high, and be proud of all that she has become, all that she has learnt and grown to be... Let your glory shine on through, Even Star!

Love has knocked on the door of my left shoe and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the mandarin ducks are finally working its powers. Have faith, my love, and hang tight...!!

I take my leave now with these words:

How can I be certain of victory?
I can only be without fear.


~Meng Shi She


black llucii at 10:31:00 pm

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +