llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Wednesday, May 05, 2004

......*zzzzzttt*.......*zzzzttt*......*zzzzttt*.....


my brain feels like a flourescent lamp with a loose connection,....light flickering every few minutes, accompanied by a zzzttt...like a fly getting fried.


My ragas are being rudely interrupted by nova.fm blasting from the garbage truck downstairs!!! Aren't garbage trucks supposed to pick up the rubbish and move on? Why is it stagnating downstairs?


I have been up since my 2 hour nap that ended at 9pm. I have officially become nocturnal. I get a headache when the sunlight blasts its solar energy on my pale, moon-shadowed face, so I quickly pull the blinds back down. Oh jolly, the garbage truck has moved on.


News: there was a red moon last night. Too bad I missed it. I would have loved to see Mr. Moon adorn a red dress for once. I wonder if it had red sequins like Satine's in Moulin Rouge...or maybe it was beautiful like a cabaret queen's during Mardi Gras. Its nice to dress up once in while. I would like to parade in a blood-red sequinned dress once in a while,... alone on a dark lonely stage, with the only sounds coming from the tappings of my red satin shoes. Lovely. I would match the imperial stage drapes. Curtain call....


*groan* Ugh! The battle with M's!! First it was Max,... now Marquis...later, Machiavelli. Why? Is this punishment for not enjoying M&Ms enough? I can't help it. I prefer my chocolates melted. Like dear ol' Kinder Bueno.... or Twix, after spending a day in my back pocket... I hear the Lindt chocolates are good as well. The insides are already melted...... ooooohh


My Sunshine's coming in 3 days! The only sunlight I can take... Hurry, Blossom! Oh, I can't wait! The agony of suspense........ I'm so excited that I almost feel nervous. *gasp* What if I suddenly forget how he looks like? What if he doesn't recognize me? Oh! The anticipation.... its rousing the belly-butterflies.... I think I'm going to be sick....*convulsing from excitement*


News: There will be a meteor shower this afternoon. Wow. Wouldn't it just be a wonderful spectacle. Like fireworks in daytime. Like a candlelit dinner at 1pm in the park in the middle of the business district. Out of point. Cosmos, you fail me again.


2 days to complete 2 essays...*looks up with squinting, tired, puffy eyes, at the moon that has been replaced by a cumulus cloud*.....*groan*.... I need I need a puff from the magic dragon or some MDMA.... why am I allergic to all the things that could be useful to me?




*pulls hat back down and collar up, and shoves fingerless-gloved hands deep into the pockets of her old and dusty trenchcoat, and trudges back down the lonely street, lit by a single lamp, illuminating a monochromatic world*.........





llucii listens to...:: Ravi Shankar's Raga Ahir Bhairav



black llucii at 10:17:00 am

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +