llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Tuesday, May 04, 2004

*GROWL*...*ROAR*...*Mutates into a dark beast, smashing every bone in sight, tearing bodies apart with teeth, of those foolish enough to step in my path*

Wah lau....if only you could see me now, with scalding steam bursting forth through every pore from my body, sweat dripping down my face as it slowly turns into blood...claws unsheathed, fangs bared... eyes blood shot, veins swollen with rage and throbbing to the beat of an Orc drum calling for war... my breathing is getting heavier and more intense as images of ripping his cursed body apart with my bare hands, runs through my head. I feel a surge of sweet satisfaction as I picture myself scalping him with the shard from a window, freshly smashed with his..blasted...(I'm forcing myself not to cuss)...head. I yearn to hear his painful, pitiful, but vain cries for mercy, screaming confessions that have all come but too late. "Sorry, boy, I can't hear you." says I, as I hum to Lamb Chops Play Along.


No. No. No. I am above this. I will breathe steadily. I will press my pointers against my thumbs and feel the serene strength of meditation course through my body, dispelling all negative forces and energy. I am above this. I am one with the universe. I am a tree. I am a rock. I am a leaf floating on the wind....


I feel like kicking the shit out of him, that bloody egoistic prick, staining the face of christianity by claiming to be a "devoted christian". That idiot actually seriously thinks he's THE Messiah. The Jesus of our century. Pathetic. He's not even worth decomposing spit.

No, no, no. This won't do.

*Ommm*.....I am untouchable. I am above this.

I refuse to allow myself to be stirred by such lowly creatures.




....to be continued





I may be listening to Rammstein but I feel more like King Diamond.... balls!




*a growl is heard...fading into the distance.......*


black llucii at 5:00:00 am

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +