llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Wednesday, May 12, 2004

A gust lifted the leaf through the winnowing sunlight as it searched for its blossom. Then the jamais vu lifted as quickly as it had descended, and the leaf turned its head to look into the beautiful ebony eyes of one... the one? Possibly. Maybe. The sun bathed the two lovers in its warm embrace as the wind twirled the two in a dance to the rhythm felt only in their hearts... a lifetime forever in a moment.

(This is not a watch advertisement.)



So is the story of my missing.





And my angels are discussing their nosepicking habits and the tang of their delightful produce...*shakes head* Nevermind, I still love them. ;D


And And my baby cousin is blossoming everyday, into a flower more beautiful than the one she was the day before...oh how I adore her!! *hug*


News: A hippopotamus swallowed a dwarf in a circus in Thailand. The dwarf bounced off a trampoline and was accidentally thrown off course and landed in the mouth of a yawning hippo that was waiting for its turn on stage. The hippo has always been vegetarian and the trampoline is suspected of foul play.



A song for you before I go,
To dig your nose or suck your toe
Let it now light up your heart
Before you let out that gargantuan fart!!..........*raises eyebrows repeatedly*


What is that sound
Ringing in my ears
The strangest sound
I've heard for years & years
The sound of two hearts
Beating side by side
The sound of ...one love
That neither one can hide

The sound that makes the world go round
The sound that makes the world go round

What is that sound
Running round my head
Funny I thought
That part was long since dead
But now there's new life
Coursing through my veins
Now that there's someone
To make it beat again...

The sound that makes the world go round.



llucii listens to...:: Lamb's What Sound



black llucii at 9:22:00 pm

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +