llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Sunday, May 16, 2004

I have exhausted the sun so I had to feed my poor Blossom green bean soup. Fever and phelgm make a nasty combination for fun in the sun.

I am happy again and have never felt more domesticated in my life! Angels, Angels!! Guess what?!!! I have climbed up 2 notches in the HouseWife scale! I steamed fish last night!! But please do not get me wrong. A housewife I will be over my dead body which I will not want Ben to pick up coz he's been thru too much already...that poor boy... but a home-maker I could possibly live with. Do not scoff at me, my Beefy Bovine, or my play with words...I cannot help it. I grew up on politically correct bedtime stories.


Everyone, say: "Happy Birthday, Beautifullest JiaoKutZai" "Girl.... you'll be a woman soon...." Heheheh! You are 24. Time for you to go out, work, and support me! :D


Aaron & I went to Prahan on Friday and we got the first items for our Dragon hoard! Our house is gonna be furnished with beautiful gothic, charcoal dragon sculptures and we found a set we really liked from this gothic shop called Charley Weavers... Beautiful cutlture, beautiful people, beautiful sculptures... So the first in our collection are two charcoal Dragon candlestands. We're still thinking of names for our lovely children. Something medieval...something draconic... will keep u posted!




Just got interrupted by a tripped fire alarm. Firefighters were storming up the fire escape as poor Blossom and I trudged down the stairs, with the feeling of falsity eating away at our guts. We stood in the freezing wind of winter pending. Blossom said we should have brought our camera. Maybe the firefighters should have brought their cameras to mark this second cheating of feelings... Stupid fire alarms! Wrecked my baby's sleep and my blogging input! And the poor firefighters who had to come all the way here and for nothing!! Grrrr...


Eniwae, conscience calls and tis time for me to bury meself in books of major consequences I hope will never befall me: Epilepsey and Temporal Lobe Seizures

Tata for now, Tee Tee for then...
See yer laters, My Beautiful Friends!


Full moon and Empty arms
The moon is there for us to share but where are you
A night like this could weave a memory
And every kiss would start a dream for two

Full moon and Empty arms
Tonight I'll use the magic moon to wish upon
And next full moon, if my one wish comes true
My empty arms will be filled with you



llucii listens to...

:: Frank Sinatra's Full Moon & Empty Arms



black llucii at 5:04:00 pm

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +