llucii wonders...
Black llucii : +red :



llucii listens to... ::

Suzanne Vega's...

...Caramel


Saturday, May 01, 2004

Ah! Finally! Happy enough with my blog after 4 hours of battling with html. Ironic how I was so adamant the night before, that I would never want to touch anything that's even remotely associated with html. Sorry for all the strands of hair you lost, Rachoo...deepest apologies.

But alas, here I am, all blogspot-converted and finding that html ain't as tough as it looks. (thanks Ben, for your unceasing encouragement and literally being there EVERY painful step of the way! Couldn't' have done it without yours and Lissa's tips! Heh! And yes, Rachoo, I know, you told me so...)

Eniwae, this web spot of a journal is the 2nd child, of which I have decided to abandon the first. Call it a lack of maternal instincts or even a violation of loyalty if you must, but I am unrepentent. Blogspot IS a lot prettier than live journal. :D Again, apologies to you, Rachoo.

For those of you who missed out on my very first journal entry (inscribed in livejournal), here it is:

"1:48AM - Salutations

Greetings all and welcome...

after years of treading on the sidelines, months of walking on the edge, weeks of visitations and days of contemplation...it has all come to this: an hour of impulse.

so here I am, at last...initiated and wondering.

Stay tuned while I try to warm my freezing fingers and decide what's on my mind.

See ya... "

TA DAAAH! And so heralds the end of the belief in 'what is private should remain private'.

I wonder if its this type of addiction that lures people into the glitz and glamour of being a celebrity...or wanting to be a celebrity...hmm... *shudder* Nay! I refuse to admit to such absurdity, true tho it seem! I refuse to associate myself with such mentality!! Cheh! *shudder*

No, seriously. As I'd like to believe, public rantings and ravings can have therapeutic powers. When psychotic patients speak out loud, seemingly to no one, or when they run around in the starkies, they aren't just doing it out of pure lunacy, ya know. What they're doing is very much like what I'm doing in this journal. Only difference is, they don't/might not have access to the net, and I do not have the courage to do so in public! hahaha!

Right...
now its time I got back to what's at hand:

"Outline and assess Don Marquis' argument for the immorality of abortion."



*groan*


black llucii at 8:48:00 pm

snoring...


drooling...


aching for life...






to

The Cat Welfare Society
Supported by Tomorrow.sg



:+: kakis :+:

: only boy at the table :

: I wiped his ass :

: my little warrior :

: my Queen :

: toy boy :

: feeling like chocolate :

: Cats Can Fly :

: Sexy piece of fleSh :

: The Green Jelly Rocket Scientist :

: she struck wood and made it sing :

: Candide Lives! :












.lovestruck changeling defrosting in spring's ardour.awaiting the green jelly rocket ship.3 angels in a bag & a pea in a pod.back to the moon evermore.


maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs

Archives: May/04 + June/04 + July/04 + Aug/04 + Sept/04 + Oct/04 + Jan/05 + Feb/05 + Mar/05 + April/05 + May/05 + Aug/05 + Oct/05 + Nov/05 + Dec/05 + Jan/06 + Nov/06 + Jan/07 + Feb/07 + Mar/07 + May/07 + June/07 + July/07 + Aug/07 + April/08 +